Lull Brand Mattress Review
A good night's sleep is vital for the well-being of an individual, and the right mattress helps to facilitate it. Lull memory foam mattresses are very popular among users and provide great quality with comfort to help you sleep well. Before buying one, you might want to know if the hype about these mattresses is true. We have tried to put forward one of the best Lull Mattress reviews to help you gain insight into the multiple aspects of the product, including:
- Their unique design and construction set them apart from other mattresses.
- The benefits of using Lull Mattresses.
- The different types and average Lull Mattress price.
- Popular models of the brand are available in the market.
Design and Construction of the Mattress
The Original Lull Mattress
Known as the "firmer than average" mattress in the market, Lull Mattresses are a blessing for people with back pain. A Lull Mattress is 10 inches in height and consists of three layers. The first layer of the mattress consists of gel-infused memory foam. This layer is responsive to movement and gently cushions the sleeper's body while still maintaining the support provided by the other two layers. It also keeps the mattress top cool to prevent the sleeper from feeling extremely hot.
The second layer of the mattress consists of a 1.5-inch transition layer of foam. This is followed by a third 7-inch base layer of foam that provides strength and support to the mattress. This layer is firm and hence makes the mattress firm as well. The mattress is covered with a thin, soft cover designed to retain the firmness and original feel of the mattress. This is made from polyester and rayon and is removable.
The Luxe Hybrid Mattress
Considered their luxury product, the Luxe Hybrid Mattress consists of six comfort layers. The mattress is 13 inches thick and a hybrid of memory foam, with pocketed coil support core and a cooling gel-infused polyfoam comfort layer. The construction is similar to the “Original”, but there are a few exceptions. Here, the top layer here is a quilted memory foam comfort layer. This is followed by the Next Generation cooling gel-infused memory foam layer. The base layer is supported with pocketed coil support, making the mattress firm and durable.
Benefits of Using Lull Mattresses
In our Lull Review, we have noticed multiple positive points that one can consider while purchasing this brand of mattress. Some of the benefits are:
- Pressure Relief: The top memory foam layer infused with cooling gel adds to the pressure-relieving effect of the Lull mattress. The mattress cushions your hips and body, relieving pressure from the body. This allows you to get rid of any soreness and prevents pressure points from developing in the body. The firm yet comfortable mattress allows even bodyweight distribution to help the sleeper recover from body pain. The mattress also facilitates spine alignment and prevents back pain. These features let you enjoy your beauty sleep no matter what sleeping position you prefer.
- Temperature Regulation: Despite the comfort memory foam mattresses provide, some people tend to avoid it because of their property to retain heat and get hot during summers. This brand has provided a solution by introducing a cooling gel-infused top layer. The gel not only increases the responsiveness but also enables efficient temperature regulation. When sleeping on the Lull Mattress, the sleeper does not feel hot and sweaty after waking up and enjoys quality sleep.
- Motion Isolation: When you share a bed with someone, it is a huge problem for light sleepers to get disturbed whenever the other person changes position during sleep. The comforting memory foam mattress cushions the body while still maintaining the support, so there is minimal disturbance during sleep.
- Hypoallergenic: When you are asleep, you are super close to your mattress, making it concerning when it may contain harmful irritants. Lull Mattresses are hypoallergenic and free of any toxic chemicals, making them friendly for your health and the environment. They are super breathable, allowing more oxygen to reach the brain to sleep better. Due to these features, they are also less likely to have dust mites and bacteria trapped in them. So, for people with allergies or asthma, Lull Mattresses are a great option.
- Durable: When you purchase a mattress, you expect it to last for at least a few years. Lull Mattresses comes with a 365-day sleep trial allowing the customer to experience the product fully before they get satisfied. The company also pays for the transportation charges if the customer chooses to return the mattress. The memory foam is also firm and does not go flat easily due to support from the base layer.
- Edge Support: The Lull Mattress provides good edge support compared to the other mattresses in this price range. This helps the user avoid sagging in the bed when sitting near the edge. This feature is enhanced in their Luxe Hybrid Mattress due to the pocketed coil support.
Average Prices and Sizing of Lull Mattresses
One can buy Lull Mattresses from multiple stores in the USA, and this is also available on online websites. The price varies from store to store, and sometimes, there are discounts and promo codes available. The Lull Mattresses comes in multiple sizes; we have mentioned them in the table below. These prices are the original prices, before the $300 discount they offer.
|Model||Sizes Available||Average Price range|
|The Original Lull Mattress||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King||$799-$1399|
|The Luxe Hybrid Mattress||Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King||$1199-$1899|
Mattress Models Available in The Market
The brand offers only two models as of yet. These are:
- The Original Lull Mattress: The company's flagship product, this mattress, is great for back and stomach sleepers. This offers medium-firm support and good temperature regulation due to the gel-infused top memory foam layer. The mattress provides great support to the back and aligns your spine, so it is recommended for people with back problems.
- The Luxe Hybrid Mattress: This mattress has almost the same features as the "Original Lull Mattress" but offers additional luxury through its comfort layers. The quilted comfort layer provides additional contouring and cushions the body. The reinforced edge supports this model offers is an added benefit and prevents the bed from sagging under the user's weight.
Overall, Lull Mattresses are a good budget-friendly option for memory foam mattresses. They have multiple features that you would find in a more expensive mattress. It is a medium-firm mattress, suitable for almost all sleepers but slightly less feasible for side sleepers. Their hypoallergenic properties make them safe for you to use, and the comfort they provide facilitates quality sleep.
What is a Lull Mattress?
The Lull Mattress is a memory foam mattress sold in the US that offers medium-firm support. It is a 10-inch-thick foam with a gel-infused top layer, a transition, and a memory foam base layer. The foam used in CertiPUR-US-certified is free from any toxic materials.
Who fits a Lull Mattress?
The Lull Memory Foam Mattress is best suitable for people under 230 lbs. Moreover, it comes in various sizes from Lull Twin Mattress to Lull California King Mattress, so you can choose a bed with dimensions that suit your height and weight.
What is the average price of a Lull brand mattress?
The average price of a Lull brand mattress is under 1100 dollars. The price depends upon the size of the mattress and the model you buy.
Tags: what are the best mattresses, hybrid mattress vs memory foam, body pillows reviews, novaform comfort grande plus review, hypoallergenic down pillows, quilted mattress pad, mattress pad vs mattress topper, memory foam mattress vs pillow top mattress, tuft & needle mattress, mattress for neck pain