Coop Pillow Review
Coop Pillows are sold by Coop Home Goods, one of the world’s most famous online bedding stores which sells pillows and other bedding goods. These pillows are famous for providing great comfort, and the brand offers excellent customer service to buyers. We have put forward this guide to help you know more about Coop Pillows. This Coop Pillow review will help you gain insight into:
- What Coop Pillows are and what makes them different from other pillows.
- The benefits and drawbacks of getting these pillows.
- The different pillow models available, their types, and their average prices.
We have also put forward our top picks of the pillow models which will help you decide what product is the best for you.
What Are Coop Pillows and How Are They Different?
Manufactured in the USA, these pillows are made with GreenGuard Gold and CertiPUR-US- certified shredded memory foam and microfibers, making them one of the most comfortable pillows out there. The pillow comes with a 60-percent polyester and 40-percent Bamboo-Derived Viscose Rayon pillow cover. They also provide extra filling so you can adjust the pillow whenever you want to. Coop pillows come with extra fillings, making them adjustable for different sleepers. This, along with the excellent support their pillows provide, sets them apart from regular cotton or memory foam pillows.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Getting Coop Pillows
You will find many Coop Pillows reviews on the internet which will portray a biased picture. Our team of experts has put forward both the positives and negatives of using these products.
These are summarised in the table below:
|Friendly towards your health and environment||Lack of adequate temperature regulation|
Benefits Of Getting Coop Pillows
- Adjustable: Coop Pillows come with extra filling, which you can use to make your pillow thicker if you wish to. This makes the pillow adjustable according to personal preference of firmness and height. Adjusting the pillow correctly helps with spine alignment and prevents back and neck pain. These features make the pillow suitable for all kinds of sleepers, providing a good balance of soft and firm.
- Friendly towards your health and environment: The material used to manufacture these pillows is derived from cruelty-free sources. The memory foam pillow is breathable and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for people with allergies and asthma. The pillow is super breathable and has cooling properties if used with its original cover, preventing you from waking up feeling hot during summers.
- Durable: The pillows of this brand are very durable and retain their shape even after being in use for a long time. The company offers a 100-day money-back guarantee with a five-year warranty. This helps customers to establish a bond of trust with the brand. These pillows are also super easy to wash, making it easy to clean the pillow when it gets dirty. You can easily wash your pillow using cold or warm water and a mild detergent in a washing machine.
Drawbacks Of Getting Coop Pillows
- Odor retention: The memory foam present in these pillows retain odors, making it difficult to sleep on for people with a strong sense of smell.
- Lack of adequate temperature control: Even though memory foam in these pillows is modified, it still retains heat. So there is a chance that you may wake up sweaty when you sleep on this pillow.
Different Pillow Models Of Coop Pillows Available In The Market
There are multiple options in Coop Pillows available in the market. Each is designed to suit the needs of different kinds of users. We have provided the unique details of every model so you can choose the best one for yourself. The company does offer something for everyone.
|The Coop Original Pillow||Being their flagship product, the pillow comes with shredded memory foam filling along with microfibers with a Bamboo derived rayon and polyester blend pillow cover. This comes with a 6-inch adjustable loft. The pillow is best suited for snorers and for side sleepers.|
|The Coop Body Pillow||This product is specially designed to keep in mind the comfort of pregnant women or side sleepers, in general. The loft provides adjustable thickness from 6 to up to 11 inches.|
|The Coop Eden Pillow||Designed and constructed almost the same as the Original; this comes with memory gel-infused filling, providing adequate temperature regulation. This is a pillow for hot sleepers or sleeping on their stomachs.|
|The Four Position Support Pillow||This is one of the firmer pillows in their range and is a great remedy for people suffering from back pain. Back Sleepers, in general, prefer this pillow because of the excellent support it provides.|
|Knee Pillow||Knee Pillow Designed specifically to facilitate side sleepers, adding extra comfort to their sleep. You can keep this pillow between your legs to reduce the pressure on your hips, align your spine, and prevent knee and back pain.|
|Toddler Pillow||Toddler Pillow This pillow is made for kids and comes with the same filling as the Original Coop Pillow. The loft is adjustable so that you can adjust it according to your toddler’s age.|
|The Travelling Pillow||A handy 19x13 pillow that is designed to carry on camping and road trips. This will help you sleep better during your trip.|
Types of Pillows and their Average price
The Coop Pillow Range comes in two standard sizes: Queen and King. These are available in all pillow models except the toddler, traveling, and knee pillows, which come in a standard one-size-fits-all.
The prices of these pillows vary from store to store, but we have provided you with the ones from the official website.
|Product||Coop Home Goods Website Price|
|The Coop Original Pillow||$72|
|The Coop Eden Pillow||$96|
|The Coop Body Pillow||$80|
|Four Position Support Pillow||$35|
|The Travel and Camp Pillow||$35|
You can easily find promo codes and festival discounts on their website which would help to make your purchase even more affordable.
In our Coop Pillow Review, we have tried our best to highlight all aspects regarding the product to help you make an informed decision. Coop Pillows provide a wide range of options for all kinds of sleepers. It is also affordable and durable as compared to its competitor brands.
So even though there are a few cons of buying them, the long sleep trial period and other features of the product make it one of the top pillow options out there.
How to wash Coop Pillows?
Coop Pillows are very easy to wash, but the company does not recommend that you wash them more than once per year. You can wash them using a delicate cycle with cold or warm water. You can tumble dry them at low. While washing, ensure that the zipper is closed to prevent memory foam from spilling out.
How often do I have to replace my Coop Pillow?
Coop Pillows come with a 5-year warranty which the company covers in case the pillow goes flat. Moreover, the pillow is easy to wash so you don’t have to replace the pillow if it gets dirty which makes it pretty durable. So once you buy a Coop Pillow, you are good to go for a good five years if you use it properly according to the care manual provided by the company.
Are Coop Pillows good for your sleep?
Yes, these pillows provide a medium to firm loft and will help you solve your sleep problems by providing appropriate support. You can get a pillow from their range that suits your sleeping position to have comfortable sleep at night.
Tags: top rated mattresses, best mattress for powerlifters, what is an orthopedic mattress, sutera sleep pillow, mattress for different sleepers, best kind of mattress, helix mattress, lull review, down alternative pillow, full versus queen