Avocado Mattress Review
The Avocado mattress is undoubtedly the right choice for those who are conscious of the environment. These mattresses are certified organic, and they are also certified to be free of up to 6,500 toxic chemicals found in other mattress variations. Needless to say, this means that an Avocado mattress is also a good choice for your overall health. If you're wondering how they have been able to do this, you are not alone. The Avocado organic mattress is made using organic wool, latex, and they are almost completely free of synthetic additives.
This is all rather promising. So, if you are thinking about purchasing one of these, we would like to direct your attention to the Avocado mattress reviews in the table below.
Construction and Design of Avocado Mattress
The most apparent difference between an Avocado mattress and other types is the fact that these are 100% organic. So, when it comes to the actual construction of an Avocado mattress, you can be sure that only good things are going into the mattress itself. To be a bit more specific, the design of an Avocado organic mattress is unique compared to others. These mattresses can have more than 1,000 pocket springs located in five or more regions around the mattress surface. This helps to give the mattress great stability while keeping things solid in the comfort department.
Of course, certified organic materials such as cotton and wool go into every one of these mattresses too. Interestingly, the stitching on the mattresses is also done by hand, helping to avoid the use of any glue! Again, this shows how committed the brand is to eco-friendly and healthy mattresses for their customers.
Benefits of Using Avocado Mattress
If you are considering purchasing an Avocado mattress, we are assuming that you are conscious of the environment and your health. But while we commend you for this decision, we would like to also highlight some of the main benefits of choosing this kind of mattress over others:
- Organic materials: Perhaps the most obvious benefit of choosing an Avocado mattress is the fact that they are 100% organic. As we've stressed earlier, this is better for many things. The mattresses are very soft due to the materials used, they seem very fresh at all times, and you are also helping the environment by choosing one of these mattresses.
- Breathability: The breathability element here comes from the fact that Avocado mattresses are built using a combination of latex and coils. This creates more space between the materials and helps the mattress to release excess heat. So, if you're someone who overheats at night, an Avocado mattress will certainly help you out.
- Anti-allergy: Because there aren't too many synthetic materials used, the chance that you get allergies from the mattress itself is very slim. In addition to this, practically every Avocado mattress has a hypoallergenic effect in whichever room you place it in. This helps to remove particles such as dust which can bring allergies out.
- Various options: Another great thing about looking for an Avocado mattress is that there are so many options. Currently, there are more than 10 different types of Avocado mattresses available. These all have their own unique features and price points, which means that you have a better chance of finding a suitable mattress.
Average Prices and Sizing of Avocado Mattresses
Now that you are fully aware of the benefits of choosing an Avocado organic mattress, let's get down to one of the most important things of all - the Avocado mattress price. The best way of doing this is to run through the starting price points for some of the more popular sizes, as discussed here:
- Avocado Crib Mattress: The Avocado crib mattress, as the name suggests, is designed specifically for small children. The size of this mattress is usually 28 x 52, and amazingly, these mattresses start from as low as $250.
- Avocado Twin Mattress: The Avocado twin mattress is obviously a step up in terms of size. These ones run at the standard twin size of 38 x 75, and the lower-end options start at around $700. However, some of the other Avocado mattress types can start at $1,100 for twin sizes. Of course, it depends on what features you’d like.
- Avocado Queen Mattress: The Avocado queen mattress is much larger than the previous twin version. These tend to be sized at 60 x 80, and as you would expect, the Avocado queen mattress is generally a better choice for couples or larger individuals. In terms of the price, the lower-end models start at around $1,500.
- Avocado King Mattress: Last but by no means least, we have the Avocado king mattress. The kings are generally 76 x 80 in size, which is one of the larger options available. But with these being much larger, the prices can start at around $2,000 or slightly more - depending on the style/features of the Avocado green mattress.
Avocado Mattress Models Available
With an idea of the features, sizes and price points now covered, it’s time to run through a quick description of the main models available here.
- Avocado Hybrid Mattress: The Avocado hybrid mattress is pretty much the most common mattress out of the entire range. The reason it is labeled as a hybrid is due to the combination of coils and latex. This actually creates a much firmer feel to the mattress, and due to the increased density of materials, many believe that the Avocado hybrid mattress is more durable in the long run.
- Avocado Vegan Mattress: If you thought that the Avocado organic mattress was the only option, we are pleased to say that you are mistaken. Of course, being vegan is a popular lifestyle choice these days. And on that note, the Avocado vegan mattress is one of the best-selling products in the entire range. These mattresses are PETA-approved, with zero wool being used.
- Avocado Latex Mattress: The final option we’d like to talk about is the Avocado latex mattress. This one start slightly above the $1,000 mark, and it is branded as being ‘beyond organic’. Of course, the mattress is designed using only 100% organic latex, and there are no springs used in this one. This makes it a much softer mattress compared to some of the others.
At this point, it should be clear about what you can expect from choosing an Avocado mattress. These are excellent choices for those who prefer the healthier options in life, and of course, they are manufactured to the highest standards too. So, if you want to purchase one, just check back to our recommendations in the table above.
Is the Avocado mattress toxic?
The Avocado mattress is one of the most non-toxic mattresses in the market today. These mattresses are made using 100% natural and organic materials. Not only is this better for the environment, but it’s also much better for your health.
What does it mean Avocado green mattress?
If you see one of these products described as an ‘Avocado green mattress’, this is simply another term for the Avocado organic mattress. The term green essentially means that the mattress is made using organic and eco-friendly materials.
What sizes of Avocado mattresses are available?
You can pick and choose an Avocado mattress in a range of sizes these days. They start as small as a twin size and extend all the way to a California king. Of course, the Avocado mattress that you should choose depends on a range of factors.
Tags: best rated mattress, queen waterproof mattress protector, tuft and needle classic foam mattress, back sleeper pillow, best mattress for hemnes daybed, murphy bed folding mattress, top rated queen size mattress, best gel memory foam mattress, extra firm mattress, bamboo shredded memory foam pillow