Allswell Mattress Review
Launched at the beginning of 2018, Allswell Home made it its mission - employing hybrid mattress technology - to offer clients a one-of-a-kind sleeping experience without the hefty price tag. Those looking for good quality yet affordable mattresses will surely appreciate Allswell mattresses. Choosing mattresses can still be tricky since you are bound to come across numerous options when browsing through the market.
If you want to find out what type of Allswell mattress will suit you best, our review discusses what you should know about these mattresses, i.e., a full construction breakdown, the benefits of using these mattresses, our top picks, and much more.
Construction and Design of Allswell Mattresses
Below are how you can expect to find Allswell mattresses when you buy them:
- Cover: The mattress cover is padded with 3/4 gel memory foam, promoting pressure relief and making the mattress softer overall.
- Transition Layer: The transition layer is 2.5 inches of soft poly-foam that serves as a transition layer. This layer is firmer compared to the one above it, serving as a transition between the pocketed coils below and the soft layer above it.
- Comfort Layer: Right under the cover is a layer of memory foam (open-celled). It offers body contouring and pressure relief. Since the memory foam consists of copper-infused gel and charcoal, it is known to absorb heat, keeping sleepers cool throughout the night. This layer is not too dense, however, and that makes it suitable for all kinds of sleepers.
- Support Layer: This takes up a significant portion of the Allswell mattress. It is made up of 7.5-inch individually wrapped coils which act as the primary support framework and offer bounce. The coils give the mattress the feeling of a conventional innerspring mattress, despite there being a memory foam layer on top. Since the coils are wrapped individually, they also promote good airflow and motion isolation.
- Base Layer: The base layer consists of dense polyfoam which is not for comfort. Instead, it provides support for the coils above it.
- Height: The height varies from model to model, ranging from 10 inches to 14 inches.
Benefits of Using Allswell Mattresses
Based on Allswell mattress reviews, the following are their benefits:
- Budget-friendly: Like the other home goods Walmart offers, the Allswell mattress brand is best for those with a tighter budget. They are unlike other hybrid mattresses being sold on the market.
- Good motion isolation: According to Allswell reviews, you can expect a bit of bounce, owing to the spring coils in the mattress. Despite that, reviewers state that the mattresses offer solid motion isolation.
- A solid warranty and ample trial period: You can give the Allswell hybrid mattress a test trial for as long as a hundred nights before committing to buying it. Allswell mattresses also come with a ten-year limited warranty.
- Owned by a trusted brand: It can be a relief knowing whatever you are going to buy is owned by a reputable brand. Just like that, Allswell is owned by Walmart. Customers can feel reassured that a brand like Walmart will not be going out of business anytime soon, which can be a problem for non-established brands.
- Decent edge support: The brand offers good edge support. Reviewers have stated that the mattresses distribute weight quite evenly, even when they roll onto their sides.
- Comfort: These mattresses are made by combining memory foam and individually wrapped coils, offering ample comfort and support.
Average Prices and Sizing of Allswell Mattresses
The pricing of Allswell hybrid mattresses is quite synonymous with Walmart’s overall budget offerings, and that makes them some of the most budget-friendly mattresses (the hybrid kind) on the market. Their sizing and prices are as follows:
|Allswell Mattress Types||Size||Price||Average|
|Twin||38.5 by 74.5 inches||$279||$808|
|Twin XL||38.5 by 79.5 inches||$305||$1160|
|Full||54 by 74.5 inches||$349||$1184|
|Queen||60 by 79.5 inches||$389||$1389|
|King||75.5 by 79.5 inches||$479||$1751|
|California King||72 by 84 inches||$479||$1833|
Allswell Mattress Models Available
All the models Allswell offers differ in thickness, features, materials used, and pricing. They are as follows:
This model is one of the cheapest hybrid mattresses available on the market and the brand’s entry-level offering. This model features a combination of copper and charcoal gel-infused memory foam, separately wrapped coils, and a padded cover. This Allswell memory foam mattress is specifically designed to absorb heat and offer sleepers cooler sleeping nights or sessions compared to conventional memory foam. The Allswell 10 mattress offers a medium to firm feel, ideal for prone or supine sleepers.
Compared to other mattresses, this one offers good motion isolation, which makes it excellent for those with pets. According to Allswell mattress reviews, however, this mattress may be a bit too soft for plus-size individuals, and despite its cooling materials, some still feel hot when sleeping. This mattress is ideal for individuals on a budget.
- Twin — $265
- Twin XL — $295
- Full — $345
- Queen — $375
- King or California King — $465
The Allswell Luxe Hybrid
The Allswell Luxe Hybrid is the brand’s middle-ground offering. It offers all the entry-level model features, together with a much thicker construction. The thicker construction consists of an added layer of dense foam, offering more extra support and cooling in the cover. This model has superior edge support features, i.e., on all four sides, compared to the Allswell with edge support on two sides.
Although this model’s firmer surface makes it suitable for prone and supine sleepers, a considerable number of combination sleepers state that they also sleep comfortably on this model. This model is 12 inches high and considered suitable for all sleeping positions.
The Allswell Supreme
This model’s softer surface appeals most to side sleepers as well as individuals who prefer plusher sleeping surfaces. Aside from having all the features the base model offers, the Allswell Supreme also offers enhanced edge support. Sleepers will also enjoy the extra pressure relief with an added 2-inch thick layer of foam, along with a Euro pillow top designed to feel extremely soft. Some reviewers say that the edge support feature may not be as advanced. Regardless, many still agree that the mattress model is very comfortable to sleep on. This model is 14 inches high and ideal for side sleepers and couples.
For those looking for budget-friendly and superior-quality hybrid mattresses, Allswell provides some fantastic options. Although smaller prices often mean lower quality, that is not the case with Allswell mattresses since they deliver on a majority of their promises. In general, customers are pleased with the mattresses they get from the brand. Aside from that, Allswell also offers easy returns and a lengthy sleep trial of a hundred nights. This all makes Allswell a brand worth trying.
Where to buy Allswell mattresses?
Allswell mattresses can be bought directly from the brand’s website. Besides that, you will also find them online, don`t forget to check our top table to find your dream Allswell mattress.
What types of Allswell mattresses are available?
Allswell offers three models, i.e., the Allswell, the Allswell Luxe Hybrid, and the Allswell Supreme.
What size is an Allswell mattress?
Allswell mattresses come in various sizes: Twin - 38.5 by 74.5 inches, Twin XL- Size: 38.5 by 79.5 inches, Full - Size: 54 by 74.5 inches, Queen - Size: 60 by 79.5 inches, King - Size: 75.5 by 79.5 inches, California King - Size: 72 by 84 inches.
Tags: best mattresses ever, custom memory foam mattress, best plush mattress, mattress for combination sleepers, mattress and hip pain, what mattress is best for a daybed, latex mattress topper, mattress firmness ratings explained, top rated waterproof mattress protector, avocado crib mattress reviews